ENGLE 1200 OPERATORY PKG. ENGLE 300 CHAIR W/ 1200 DELIVERY
Engle 1200 Package Includes:
- P096539 - Engle 300 Chair (Non-Sling) with Standard Seamless Vinyl Upholstery
- P070867 - Engle 1200 Delivery System
- P024616 - Engle 300 Dental Light System.
- AS-1 Control Head w/ 3 Auto Handpiece Holders
- Individual Water Coolant Controls
- Master On/Off Switch
- Asepsis Handpiece Tubing
- Handpiece Flush/Purge System
- 3-Way Air/Water Syringe
- Saliva Ejector
- Solids Collector
- Flex Arm w/ Air Brake
- Adjustable Swivel Tray
- Bottled Water System
- Bottled Or City Water Selector Switch
- Large Junction Box w/ Air & Water Master Valve/Filter/Regulator Assembly
- Chair Mounted Touchpad (Specify Side)
- Utility Center w/ Quick Connect Water Auxiliary
- AS-3 Cuspidor w/ 4-Position Holder Bar
- 5′ Long Umbilical
- All Products except stools, sold to and installed by authorized Engle Dental Systems dealers are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after date of purchase.
- Stools are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after date of purchase.
- Upholstery is guaranteed for one (1) year after date of purchase.
- Handpiece illumination systems are guaranteed for six (6) months after date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover light bulbs of any kind. Faulty parts as determined by dealer service representative, will be repaired or replaced; no claim for labor or consequential damages will be allowed. Invoices for replacement parts may be subject to adjustment after the manufacturer has inspected the alleged defective parts. The warranty does not cover normal wear, stains, cuts, or scratches of upholstery surface finishes, or parts sold to O.E.M. customers. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of cleaning, disinfecting, or sterilization chemicals and processes. The warranty does not cover damage from improper installation or maintenance, accident, misuse, or accidents incurred in shipping and handling. In the event of shipping damage, the purchaser must initiate all claims against the freight carrier in writing within twenty-four (24) hours after the damaged items are received. The claim is the responsibility of the customer.
The Manufacturer offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 25% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.