Hybrid – Hydraulic Base and Electromechanical Backrest
Ergonomically engineered seat and cushion Design
Synchronized seat and backrest movement
Ultrathin backrest and seat rest providing optimal access for the doctor
Deluxe Foot control with two programmable positions, return position and last position
Easy release drop down arm rests
Double articulating headrest provides unlimited positioning for patient comfort. Adjustable for height
All metal Construction
Cast-Iron backrest and baseplate
11 Seamless or Plush Upholstery Selections
Input voltage 120V or 220V.
The Manufacturer offer a 5 years warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Your Medical Dental Equipment sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Product can be returned within 5 Days in New and Unused Condition only. Customer must pay return shipping plus 25% restocking fee. The cost of the item minus the restocking fee is refunded once returned and product is determined to be in new and unused condition.
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by DENTAMED USA within 5 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 25% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Manufacturer in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 10 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee will apply
Be the first to ask a question about this.