Patriot Lx Semi-Electric Homecare Bed US5000
- Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks
- Head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- Recessed main frame offers maximum pinch point protection between grid deck and frame – reducing the risk of injury
- Lightweight design weighs only 118 lbs – lightest bed on the market
- Bed setup is so simple that it can save on setup time and requires minimal maintenance keeping your technicians time efficient
- Patent pending integrated HI-LO mechanism makes bed height adjustment easy and reduces potential loss of parts such as HI/LO rod when used as rentals
- Self contained crank for semi-electric that can be used at either end makes adjustment from low 10" to 20" easy and even allows for trendelenburg and slant positioning
- Patent pending rail slots in frame ensure quick and proper rail placement
- Single motor unit is designed for easy installation, requires less maintenance and provides the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation
- Attractive, “home-like” thermo fused bed ends offer a less institutional look and eliminate a bed component that often requires frequent repair and maintenance
- Features SilverSolutions- an anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor
- During a power failure, the motor can lower both the head and foot section with just a single 9 volt battery
- 4" extension kit can be installed on head, foot or both to extend bed length to 84" or 88"
Total bed weight assembled: 118 lb
Maximum patient weight: 350 lbs EVENLY DISTRIBUTED, 450 lb distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails and accessories
Overall Bed Size: 84" L x 35" W
Lift Range: Head – 60, Knee – 30
Bed Height: Min. 10", Max. 20" (at deck level)
Bed Frame — 5 Years
Electrical Components — 2 Years
All Other Durable Components — 1 Year
Proudly made in the U.S.A. at our Fond du Lac facility.
Shipping & Returns
Because of freight charges, we cannot offer free shipping on hospital beds, dental chairs exam tables, procedure chairs, stretchers, and surgical tables Free shipping includes any FedEx, UPS, & USPS shipping but excludes any LTL freight delivery, liftgate service delivery, inside delivery, and white glove service. Free shipping includes all 48 contiguous US states, but excludes Hawaii and Alaska WILL NOT DELIVER INSIDE TO RESIDENTIAL HOMES. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN MOVING COMPANY OR HELP. IF NOT, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE DRIVEWAY.